Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Content Cleaning Tech
Spartanburg, SC 29301 US
- Inventory and load damaged contents from job site to be taken back to facility for cleaning utilizing equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Clean contents at facility utilizing a variety of cleaning equipment and manual cleaning techniques.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities.
- Assist Mitigation team when necessary as production or workforce needs demand.
- Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave the job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions/
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns)
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown to leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Understand and follow safety and risk management guidelines on the job site, in the office, and while traveling.
- Effective oral communication
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred but not required.
- Valid Drivers
- License required.
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred but not required.
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift to 100 pounds with assistance,
- Exposure to chemicals
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights.
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects.