Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Construction & Panel Installer
Piedmont, SC 29673 US
- Read and interpret drawings or specifications
- Accurately read, understand, and demonstrate how to use a tape measure on materials used daily
- Operate basic hand and power tools such as saws, drills, impact drivers, grinders, hammers, and more.
- Install various metal wall panel systems to the specifications
- Understand and perform installation procedures to include extrusion, trim, and panel
- Understand and perform techniques for panel repairs and replacements
- Run caulk lines that are smooth, straight, and free of defects
- Load and unload materials on and off of company vehicles
- Prepare and plan materials for the following day’s work when returning to work upon completing a shift
- Maintain a safe and clean worksite
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Experience in one or more of the following: framing, glazing, general construction, panel installation is a plus
- Knowledge of general construction, including the ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds; Physically Sound
- Ability to work in various weather conditions; a majority of work is done outside
- Ability to work at various heights; projects may be completed using boom or scissors lifts
- Experience with Scissor lift