Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Garden City, GA 31408 US
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Performing General Physical Activities - Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Materials - Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Handling and Moving Objects - Using hands and arms to handle, install, position, move materials, and manipulate things.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings - Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.