Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Grand Rapids, MI 49505 US
- Can make simple changeovers for machines. Able to adjust cams, gears, pushers, collets, threading spindles, brakes, and other standard tooling.
- Able to operate the Acme or Davenport equipment in a safe and effective manner within the estimated time.
- Measure and monitor parts using appropriate instruments to meet all quality standards (conformance)
- Recognize changes and ask questions accordingly
- Cross train when provided the opportunity and perform any other task assigned including the operation of equipment.
- Loads stock into feeding mechanism, replaces worn tools, may operate surface grinder to sharpen tools and may use statistical process control techniques
- 5-7 years of experience setting up Acmes or Davenports
- Must be able to read and comprehend instructions, shipping/receiving orders, and implement appropriate action.
- Ability to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to doing quality work
- Basic computer skills are required
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be computer literate (Proficiency is a plus)