Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
CNC Machine Operator
Taylors, SC 29687 US
- Sets up, loads, operates, and unloads CNC Equipment safely and efficiently while maintaining high Quality.
- Performs minor maintenance on equipment including operator Preventative Maintenance.
- Manage CNC Files: 20% Ensure all files are available and work with detailing to obtain files as necessary
- CNC Programming: 50% Transfer, convert, and create files as necessary to support all CNC equipment
- Sublet Identification: 20% Identify possible sublet opportunities and work with Purchasing to obtain materials
- Batch Coordination: 10% Keep paperwork organized and assist in selecting batches for work. Provide drawings and gather sheets as necessary. Audit batch completeness.
- Working knowledge of computers and computer software, including Microsoft Office applications and Email.
- Good Mechanical Aptitude
- Self-starter – able to work alone and in groups to accomplish goals.
- Ability to interpret data to come to conclusions when all of the information is not available.
- Safety – Our basic philosophy is to not take chances – “No amount of personal risk is worth any amount of production.”
- Quality- Focus on quality issues and errors and take the lead in eliminating the root causes. Fix the problem – don’t’ just band-aid.
- Communication – Interface with multiple resources including supervisors, equipment operators, and management.
- Coordinating with External Resources – Providing information to outside resources as necessary to accomplish goals.
- Agree with and exemplify SC Stee’s Core Values of Integrity, Excellence, and Respect.