CNC/Lathe Machinists, up to $22 – 1st Shift- Paw Paw
Looking to work for a company with a family-first feel? If yes, this is for you.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum 2 years experience in CNC Machining
- Experience with programming mills and lathes, making calculations, and setting up machines
- Able to reach blueprints and drawings. Familiar with using calipers, bore gages, micrometers, dial indicators, etc
- Planning stock inventory by checking stock to determine the amount available; anticipating needs
This role requires an understanding of machining, shop math, and the ability to read blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, and specifications. Perform routine maintenance to machinery, and have a passion for CNC Machining! When overtime occurs it can occur after the shift, or on Saturdays. This will always be communicated beforehand. This company is looking for energetic and aggressive, able to maintain composure under stressful deadlines and work well individually or with a team.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 269-366-3000.
Equal Opportunity Employer