CNC Lathe Operator, up to $25/hr, Dearborn Heights MI
Are you looking for a career that promotes from within, offers pay increases and offers benefits once hired in? Are you looking for a company that genuinely cares about you? If so, the search is over! This is a family owned and operated company that offers a very welcoming culture to candidates and a support system like no other. You become a part of the family when you begin working here. They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the CNC Lathe Operator position:
- Load and unload raw materials and equipment.
- Change the tooling as needed.
- Read blueprints and create products that meet the required specifications.
- Set up and calibrate accessories and equipment.
- Keep detailed records for equipment and procedures.
- Perform necessary maintenance and cleaning on equipment.
- Supervise machines as they run and adjust as needed.
- Inspect finished product to ensure it meets required specifications.
- Abide by company safety guidelines.
Job Requirements of the CNC Lathe Operator position:
- Experience working as a CNC Lathe Operator.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret documents such as work instructions, safety procedures and operational procedures.
- Able to read measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, tape measures, and gauges.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to move to various departments due to production demands.
- Strong attention to detail.
APPLY online TODAY or call 734-284-2121 to get the process started!!