CMM Operator, Up to $22.45 - Taylor MI
Do you have a need for speed?! Come join this rapidly growing company in the racing industry!!!
- 2+ years working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience with digital/optical measurement systems.
- Working knowledge of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing).
- CMM Operation experience preferred.
- Work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to visually detect defects.
- Ability to work on feet for duration of shift.
- Proficient with PC-DMIS (High precision machine software).
The essential functions of the job include: Work independently to use various inspection devices to obtain measurements of purchased components, in-process assemblies and finished goods. These inspections may be planned (ex.
Incoming inspection) or unplanned (ex. in support of problem solving efforts); Generate reports to summarize inspection findings; Follow up with suppliers as needed on part quality investigations; Support Advanced Product Quality Planning activities as assigned; Support problem-solving efforts, related to either product issues or quality system issues; Participate in audits and training sessions as assigned; Maintain gage control/calibration system; Comply with all quality system policies and procedures; Perform other duties as assigned. After your time with Workbox, you will be considered for hire-in!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 734-284-2121.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer