Business Development Manager, $52,000 plus UNLIMITED commission – Lansing
Earn a great income while doing something you can be proud of with this lucrative sales opportunity at a well-established, rapidly growing staffing company. As the conduit for great workers and great opportunities, you help build your local economy and improve the lives of those in your community.
- Expand and maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and acquire referrals, sales leads and new business
- Meet required sales activity numbers including outbound calls, sales visits and networking
- Accurately evaluate potential clients’ needs for staffing
- Sell with a consultant mentality- we are there to help our clients solve their staffing challenges
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment
- Self-motivated, driven, and flexible to increase territory sales
- Demonstrate strong communication, written, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Computer competency with Gmail, Excel, and CRM System Software
- Bachelor’s or Associate's Degree preferred, but not required
We’re a down-to-Earth staffing company that values making professional connections with our workers and our clients in warehousing and light industrial industries. As a Business Development Manager, you’ll spend the majority of your time meeting current and potential clients face to face, conducting worksite evaluations, and prospecting leads. Your primary job is to find companies in need of employees, and show them how our team at Workbox can get them the workers they need. Have you seen any “Now Hiring” signs lately? Well, then you have seen potential clients.
Being an energetic and persistent individual who loves to crush goals and meet new challenges head-on will make you highly successful in this role. We offer a very competitive starting salary with a generous unlimited commission plan, a full benefits package, a 401k plan, paid time off, and promotional opportunities from within.
Equal Opportunity Employer