Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Shelby Twp, MI 48315 US
- Using tools and brazing together components to assemble copper parts as specified by layout, work order, or blueprints, using a hand torch.
- Reading calipers and using measuring tools
- Align and secure workpieces in fixtures, jigs, or vise.
- Melt and separate brazed joints to remove and straighten damaged or misaligned components, using a hand torch.
- Fill out paperwork associated with assigned work tasks. Performs other duties, provides support and coverage on all operations as requested by the supervisor. Cross training and flexibility required.
- Knowledge of brazing and soldering is a plus.
- Induction heating experience is a plus.
- Experience with precision measuring equipment. Experience with reading and following instructions from CAD drawings.
- Two years’ work experience or certificate course in related fields is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with manufacturing, machinist tools, measuring instruments.
- Must be self-directed, motivated and able to multi-task.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays.