Brake Press Operator, Up To $22/hr, Troy, MI
Are you looking for a 1st shift opportunity? Are you looking to work for a company that cares about and takes care of their employees? If so, your search is over! We are seeking a hardworking brake press operator for a precision metal fabrication company in Troy, MI. The ideal candidate will be able to lift up to 50 lbs, show up everyday on time, and be ready to work. For this position you'll mainly be tasked with setting up and operating the brake press, cleaning up your work area, working with metal doors, powder coating, etc. They are eager to invest in YOU!
This temporary to full time position offers overtime and advancement opportunities. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Set up, adjust and operate press brakes to perform standardized and repetitive production operations on a limited variety of parts where procedures and tooling are prescribed
- Assist adjustment and operate press brakes to perform a wide variety of progressive forming and precise cutting operations to produce complex, irregular metal shapes and contours to specification. Select dies, set stroke, stops, etc.
- Must be dependable
- Must be a hard worker
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Must have Brake Press Operator experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Let’s get to work! Call us today at 586.275.2986!
Workbox Staffing is an equal opportunity employer