Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png http://www.workboxstaffing.com http://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 17.50 HOUR true
2nd Shift - Slitter Operator, $17.50/hr - Taylor
Taylor, MI 48180 US
Posted: 01/10/2023 2023-01-10 2023-04-24 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: AS99157911012 Pay Rate: 17.50
Slitter Operator (Entry Level), $17.50/hr, Taylor MI
You ready to become a part of something special?!
Are you looking for a company that promotes from within, offers pay increases and offers benefits once hired in? Are you looking for a company that genuinely cares about you? If so, the search is over! This is a family owned and operated company that offers a very welcoming culture to candidates and a support system like no other. You become a part of the family when you begin working here. They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
• Review work instructions to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
• Operate the Multi-Blanking machine to slit-to-width and cut-to-length based on customers specifications (can train if needed but experience is a plus)
• Monitor condition of blanks to detect work piece defects and ensure compliance with customer requirements and production instructions
• Setup skids on the parts conveyor to ensure no disruption of production
• Remove scrap and empty hoppers as needed
• Assist packager as needed to band material according to customer requirements
• Clean and maintain housekeeping of MBL area
Here is what is needed to be successful:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to comply with safety rules and requirements
• Ability to regularly lift and / or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and / or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds
Here is what they can offer:
- Health and dental insurance paid for the employee on the 60th day worked as an employee. Spouse and dependents can be covered at a slight additional cost per family member.
- 401k after 1 full year with a 3% company match.
- Paid holidays (after 90 work days) – Good Friday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving AND the day after, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day.
- Paid birthday off or 8 hours extra pay if you work it.
- Vacation – 1 week after 1 year. 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 8 years.
- Personal Paid Days Off –
- 1 year seniority – 2 days
- 3 years seniority – 3 days
- 5 years seniority – 4 days
- 8 years seniority – 5 days
- Incentive bonus – paid monthly, start earning after working 640 hours and hired in (includes hours worked as temp) – ranges from $1.00 – 6.00 / hour.
- August bonus – 1 year seniority (10% of incentive earned through July)
- December bonus – 1 year seniority (20% of incentive earned through November)
- Perfect Attendance Bonus (eligible after 90 work days) – paid quarterly depending on how many qualifications the employee holds.
- Special Quarterly Insurance Payment – after 2 years seniority, ranges from $210 to $400 based on hours worked that quarter, minimum 300 hours worked.
APPLY TODAY or give us a call at 734-284-2121!!!