Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Industrial Sewing Machine Mechanic
Greenville, SC 29605 US
- High School Diploma or GED
- Mechatronics Certification and/or equivalent training and experience of 3-5 years within a production manufacturing environment
- Instrumentation and process controls involving high-speed production equipment such as presses, conveying equipment, and other process controls
- Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Read electrical blueprints and have the ability to identify components of electrical panels and perform wiring (relays, starters, I/O modules, safety modules, circuit breakers, and other)
- Configure/Setup different type of sensors: photoelectric/optical/infrared/ultrasonic/capacitive/thermocouples and other
- Experience with machine vision setup and troubleshooting
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the English language. Previous experience with textiles and sewing operations is a preferred.
- Job requires uses of personal tools
- 2+ years’ experience with industrial sewing machine setup, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance
- In depth knowledge of industrial sewing machines
- Ability to read, write, and speak English