2nd shift - Material Sorter, $14.25 - Grandville, MI
Grandville, MI 49418
- Identify scrap, including the grade and type of material and any undesirable elements within the material.
- Operate manual processing equipment. Sort/segregate recoverable materials (i.e. metal, paper, and plastic) from waste; upgrading whenever possible.
- Maintain cleanliness of the recycling facility and remove any hazards from the area.
- May occasionally assist by operating hi-lo.
- Ability to operate sorting and processing equipment
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated safety consciousness