Ionia, MI 48846
A local Ionia company who manufactures automotive parts is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a MIG welder position. The qualified candidate needs experience in MIG welding and will need to take a weld test.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Mig Welder position:
1. Utilizing weld prints to create metal products
2. Quality control - employee will be responsible for separating defective parts
1. Use measuring devices (calipers, tape measure)
2. Must be able to lift 50 lbs
3. Must possess basic math skills, including the ability to count
4. Must be able to speak, comprehend, and write basic English.
5. Read a print (understanding weld symbols)
6. Use measuring devices (calipers, tape measure)
Qualifications for Mig Welder position:
1. Need to be able to MIG weld
2. Must be able to work independently and follow directions.
3. Must be able to stay on task while performing a very repetitive task.
4. Willing to learn and grow into other departments
Job Order #107690