Greenville, SC 29606
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts.
- Change wire, welding, as needed.
- Change gas tanks, as needed
- Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
- Operate fork lift, if required and trained.
- Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by RMF standards.
- Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
- Perform simple maintenance and repair as required
- Prefer at least 3-5 years of experience working with tig welding.
- Position requires good mathematical ability and the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Position requires the ability to operate precision measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, protractors, and tape measures.
- This role is a temporary position with the intent to hire permanently after successfully demonstrating work ethic and ability.
- Once hired permanently, employee will be offered a comprehensive benefits package
- A weld test will be administered at interview.