Welder - Specfab Services
Pay Rate $16-Up DOE
JOB SUMMARY: The Welder has primary responsibility mig welding of aluminum and steel (also, stainless steel) parts. Each job must be run with safety, accuracy and timeliness in the welding area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
* Inspect welds for accuracy.
* Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts.
* Change wire, welding, as needed.
* Change gas tanks, as needed
* Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
* Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
* Operate fork lift, if required and trained.
* Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by RMF standards.
* Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
* Perform simple maintenance and repair as required
* Prefer at least 2-3 years of experience working with mig welding.
* Position requires good mathematical ability and the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
* Position requires the ability to operate precision measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, protractors, and tape measures.
* This role is a temporary position with the intent to hire permanently after successfully demonstrating work ethic and ability.
* The temporary period will not exceed 90 days.
* Once hired permanently, employee will be offered a comprehensive benefits package
that includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance, other benefits include a 401k plan,
vacation pay, and holidays.