Mig/TIg Welder/Fabricator, $15.00/hour Baldwin, MI
Job Summary: A local Baldwin company who does metal fabrication is looking for an experienced candidate to fill a Welding position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Mig/TIg Welder/Fabricator position:
1. Utilizing weld prints to create metal products
2. Quality control - employee will be responsible for separating defective parts
Job Requirements of Mig/TIg Welder/Fabricator
1. Use measuring devices (calipers, tape measure)
2. Must be able to lift 50 lbs
3. Must possess basic math skills, including the ability to count
4. Must be able to speak, comprehend, and write basic English.
5. Read a print (understanding weld symbols)
6. Use measuring devices (calipers, tape measure)
7. During downtime maybe responsible for misc. Work such as shop cleaning
Qualifications for Mig/TIg Welder/Fabricator position:
1. Must be able to MIG/TIg weld
2. Must be able to work independently and follow directions.
3. Must be able to stay on task while performing a very repetitive task.
4. Willing to learn and grow into other departments
repetitive, medium pace, medium lifting
Job Order #: 166893