Welder/Fabricator - $14.50/hr Fort Wayne IN
Fort Wayne, IN 46806
TIG & MIG Welders Wanted!
Workbox Staffing is hiring Welders/Fabricators who enjoy working in a team atmosphere. As a Welder/Fabricator you will work independently or as part of a team checking dimensions and quality of the welds done using calipers, height gage, protractor & square measurements, and compare those to blueprint specifications. Qualified Welder/Fabricators will possess the ability to operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, operate bending machines, grinders & torches, and have prior experience in assembly and fabrication.
This company offers Medical, Dental, Company paid life/AD&D, Long Term disability, 401k with Company Match, PTO, Paid Holidays.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Other essential responsibilities and qualifications are as follows:
- Use fixtures to set up component parts for manual MIG welding
- Examine work pieces for defects
- Able to use hand tools, including files, hammers, snips; power tools such as sanders, drills, riveters, and grinders
- Analyze engineering drawings, specifications, work instructions, and other quality documents to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations
- Able to lift up to 80lbs
- Follow all OSHA and internal safety standards
- Have their own steel toed boots and welding helmet
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Other various duties assigned by the supervisor
Get Hired by applying online at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or call our Fort Wayne office direct at 260-740-3080 to schedule an immediate interview.
Job ID #169373