Fabricator pay depends on experience - Belding, MI
1. Utilizing weld prints to create metal products
2. Quality control - employee will be responsible for separating defective parts
repetitive, medium pace, medium lifting
1. Use measuring devices (calipers, tape measure)
2. Must be able to lift 50 lbs
3. Must possess basic math skills, including the ability to count
4. Must be able to speak, comprehend, and write basic English.
5. Read a print (understanding weld symbols)
6. Use measuring devices (calipers, tape measure)
1. Need to be able to MIG weld
2. Must be able to work independently and follow directions.
3. Must be able to stay on task while performing a very repetitive task.
4. Willing to learn and grow into other departments
Order Number 144981