Fountain Inn, SC 29644
Weaving Technician $15-$18/hr - Fountain Inn, SC
A multinational company that develops, produces and commercializes highly advanced technical fabrics and chemicals is looking to hire 12 weaving operators in Fountain Inn.This positIon is responsible for keeping looms in production to ensure we meet customer s needs.
ROLE AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
This positon is responsible for keeping our looms in working order to ensure we meet our customer s needs. Minimal overnight travel needed for training purposes.
* Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
* Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery
* Ensure looms are weaving product according to specifications
*Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
* Conducting mechanical and electrical repairs
* Request parts to ensure continual operation
* Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
* Must possess standard metric tools (wrenches, screwdrivers, etc)
* Must be detail oriented, demonstrate problem solving
* Ability to work assigned shift
*Ability to troubleshoot medium to complex mechanical problems
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedure manuals
* Must have a positive attitude and strong sense of urgency
* Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
* Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
* Ability to handle physical workload
Note: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the role.
* Dornier Rapier weaving machine knowledge a plus
* Able to draw in patterns and reeds
* Doffing Machines as needed
* Weaving experience a plus.