An international wholesale distributor, specializing in shoes, is looking for warehouse associates. Tasks will include packing/moving boxes and prepping pallets for shipment, loading trucks etc.
1. Keep up with the quality and production numbers through out the shift.
2. Follow all directions from supervisors and leads.
3. Preparing orders for shipment by packaging and picking the products listed.
4. Matching product numbers and bin locations.
5. Requires lifting of 50lbs on a repetitive basis.
6. Wear all personal protective equipment required and work in a safety conscious manner.
Essential Job Functions
1. Ability to work in a steady to medium paced environment
2. Ability to work very repetitive tasks
3. Ability to work in a physical position with lifting of up to 50lbs
4. Ability to work alone or in a group
Skills and Experience
1. Prior warehouse experience preferred, but willing to train
Job Order# 164566