Spring Lake, MI 49456
A Norton Shores distribution center of janitorial products ranging from cleaning products to paper products for schools, manufacturers, and other companies is seeking a full-time Warehouse Laborer. Will be working Sunday-Thursday from 5: 00pm-5: 00am. This is a temporary to permanent position with a complete benefits package.
- Ensure that you are picking the proper quantity of products based on the RF Scanner
- Ensure the accuracy of products being selected from shelves
- Responsible for reading the RF scanner and scanning the bar codes on the product being picked
- Properly load the product onto the stand-up forklift
- Ability to do repetitive tasks
- Ability to work in a physical position with lifting requirements up to 60 lbs as required
- Must be comfortable working in a warehouse with warmer temperatures
- Prior 3+ years of warehouse experience is required
- Fork-lift experience on sit down and stand up forklifts is required
- Strong math and reading skills are required
- Ability to work with computer systems & RF scanner is preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours. End times will vary throughout the day.
Apply online at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or call (231) 767-8989.