Warehouse Worker, $13/hr, Day Shift, Detroit MI
Are you looking for a warehouse that promotes from within, offers pay increases and offers benefits once hired in? Are you looking for a company that truly cares about you? If so, the search is over! This is a family owned and operated company that offers a very welcoming culture to candidates and a support system like no other. You become a part of the family when you begin working here. They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Unload containers.
- Floor load containers onto pallets.
- Inspect for defects.
- Reload them into packaging.
- Talk to customs when they come through (develop rapport).
- Talk to customers when they come in (develop rapport).
- Help with whatever is needed around the warehouse such as: general warehouse maintenance (cleaning, mopping, fixing things, or whatever is asked).
- Use pallet jacks to load/unload shipments.
- Pick up trash around property or clean during downtime.
- No experience needed.
- Must be friendly and personable when around customers.
- Positive, go-getter attitude.
- No felonies on background due to work with Customs.
About the Job:
- Granted a ton of autonomy over tasks.
- Relaxed work environment.
- Quiet atmosphere with not a lot of interaction with others. Allow you to do your own thing.
- Family owned and operated company with a very close culture that is welcoming.