Warehouse Supervisor, $19/hr Troy
Are you looking for a 3rd shift opportunity? Are you looking for an opportunity to further your career with a company that wants to invest in you for the long term? If so, your search is over! We are seeking a hardworking, reliable Warehouse Manager for an automotive fastener manufacturer in Troy. This person would be tasked with the following duties:
1) Create production report and summary. This includes obtaining all necessary information needed to create report
2) Participate in production meeting to discuss issues that arise with material flow and personnel
3) Ensure warehouse staff are doing assigned tasks and are being completed in a timely manner while following specific guidelines
4) Order all supplies needed for day to day operation of the warehouse while trying to stay within a set budget
5) Control all parts documented with quality issues whether they are internal or external issues
6) Monitor shipments, audits and packing to ensure highest quality and efficiency possible
7) Contact O.S. vendors to track parts as needed
8) Assist in sorting and packaging
9) Assist in re-sorting quality issue parts
10) Unload and load trucks as needed
11) Operate and maintain Hi-Lo
Everyone employed by Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Start your application online at jobs.workboxstaffing.com or call our office direct at 586-275-2986!