Savannah, GA 31407
- 1. Building wooden crates to house larger cabinetry items for shipment such as desks, tables, fully assembled wall cabinetry, etc.
- 2. Packing smaller cabinetry items using custom-sized cardboard boxes and paper materials.
- 3. Receiving, sorting, and storing finished cabinetry products from wood shop manufacturer as the good are delivered to our facility.
- 4. Operating basic forklift, as well as basic hand tools such as nail gun, handsaw, etc.
- 5. Cleaning finished products to prepare for shipment, as well as containers, materials, supplies, or work areas through the use of cleaning solutions and hand tools to maintain a clean and organized work area.
- 6. Effectively conserving packaging materials by only using the absolute necessary amount of materials to package each product.
- 7. Operating on a timely packaging schedule that will revolve around daily freight-line pickups window time.
- 8. Communicating with managers to determine the most effective and safe packaging strategy for each product, problem solve any packaging issues, and continuously improve the packaging process and system as a whole.
- 9. Corresponding with customers directly regarding cabinetry specific questions, install issues, etc.
- 1. Ability to adapt and multi-task in a fast paced working environment.
- 2. General building/construction experience is highly preferred!
- 3. Those candidates with general “handyman” experience will be at the top of our list.
- 4. Ability to successfully and effectively complete work in a timely manner within a fast-paced system and process – strong work ethic is a required for this role.
- 5. Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot cabinetry specific issues.
- 6. Candidates who are personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and are more apt to saying “yes” or “we’ll try” (rather than “no” or “that’s impossible”) will be at the top of our list.