Tool Room Die Repair, $18hr BOE
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Workbox Staffing is hiring for a Tool and Die Repair position! If you enjoy working with your hands and smashing production goals then this is the place for you! In this Tool and Die Repair position employees assess die damage, investigate repair alternatives, and performs the repairs. Having the ability to read and understand basic blueprints, including basic geometric dimensions is key to this position. Qualifications for Tool and Die Repair employees include the ability to subtract, multiply and divide in whole numbers, fractions and decimals, work independently, stand for the duration of the shift, and having Journeyman Toolmaker or work-related experience and training is a plus.
Our client is offering you a temp to hire opportunity along with an opportunity for a pay increase.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Other Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Tool Room & Die Repair position:
- Performs tooling repairs on dies, fixtures and any equipment that may need machined repairs
- Troubleshoot Problem Dies, Processes, etc.
- Participate in corrective and preventative actions and gather information from production and Quality Control employees
- Use appropriate measuring gages as needed
- Operate all tool room equipment
- Participate in QS functions pertaining to production
- Other duties as assigned by the tool room supervisor
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences and memos in
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
Let us help you find your new career! Apply today at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or call our office to speak to a Recruiter at 574-528-8100.