Leander, TX 78641
Job Summary: The purpose of the Sales Coordinator is to support the Sales Department by coordinating various types of materials with different clients as well as conducting research on companies within the desired geographic location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Sales Coordinator position:
- Perform research to prospect, qualify, and target projects in a defined geographic area.
- Identify opportunities, research financial and product needs of the purchaser, and gather business intelligence to gauge competitive pricing.
- Make cold calls to existing and new clients regarding materials.
- Pass warm leads on to the Sales team.
- Ensuring that all licensure is up to date.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage competing time demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate ideas effectively in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong telephone voice, including good telephone etiquette and proper grammar.
- Computer savvy, with the ability to navigate Windows-based computer system. Proficient in Microsoft programs, specifically Outlook.
- High level of Interpersonal intelligence; able to understand and interact effectively with others.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Continued education in business, construction, or construction management preferred; or prior support experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Any prior experience reading plans and specifications and bid documents is very helpful.
- Strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented with strong follow through
- Responsible and Accountable
- Dedicated, with high level of commitment to see projects through to completion
- Team-oriented, with a ' can do' attitude
- Able to take and follow directions well
- Ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated; takes initiative to accomplish both personal and team goals