Allendale, MI 49401
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN PLASTIC INJECTION SET UP. WORKING ON VAN DORNS AND CINCINNATI MACHINES
* In absence of supervisor assign production employees to satisfy production schedule.
* Maintain machine out put at budgeted levels
* Complete mold changes per production schedule and per established guide lines
Essential Job Functions
1) Complete mold changes good part to good part in a timely manner
2) Clean grinders as required, empty grinder bins as required.
3) Assist with setup of sample request
4) Perform light maintenance duties as required to complete production schedule
5) Suggest cycle time improvements
6) Complete all process paper work per established procedures and other tasks as assigned by shift supervisor
7) Adjust process parameters to eliminate scrap and run machines at standard rate.
1) Common Knowledge of plastics Min. Two years
2) Hi-Low license required
3) Continue to upgrade performance through in house and formal education.
1. Read and take verbal instructions
2. Some Heavy Lifting required
3. Record Keeping
5. Factory Experience
6. Good Attendance
7. Attention to details