Montague, MI 49437
Job Summary: Working as a Landscape General Laborer for a Montague area landscaping company. The qualified candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks in order to successfully complete landscape projects. Will also be doing installation of boulder walls, natural outcroppings, outdoor kitchens and fire pits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Landscaper position:
- Efficiently assist in the preparation of jobsites prior to the beginning of a project. Load and unload materials, tools and equipment required to complete projects.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating and cleaning on a daily basis.
- Uphold a professional company image with excellent customer communication.
- Assist foreman with job-related tasks.
Job Requirements of Landscaper position:
- Ability to work with hand tools, power tools, small engine equipment and materials.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a physical position with lifting up to 50lbs consistently
- Ability to work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise and cold.
- Must be able to be flexible with hours, working overtime and occasional weekends.
- Ability to stand, walk, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
Qualifications for Landscaper position:
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred.
- The ability read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License