Dutton, MI 49316
A local full service plastic injection molding company that supplies to a diverse market is actively seeking a 2nd Shift Injection Mold Supervisor to work from 10: 30 pm to 7: 30 am. The supervisor needs to have knowledge of the injection molding industry and demonstrated ability to work with people. It is imperative that this individual know how to fix and repair machinery - There is no maintenance technician! They also need to exhibit management and communication skills while reporting all accidents, tardiness, and absenteeism. The responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the welfare and safety of the manufacturing personnel
- Provide training of the manufacturing personnel in the use, care and repair of machinery.
- Accurate reporting of production and control records.
- Run jobs in accordance with the set schedule.
- Report all variance and recommend solution for correcting any delay in schedules.
- Keep facility clean, neat and orderly.
- Report any indication of machine or mold problems.
- Accept responsibility for control of the quality of all parts manufactured on the specific shift.
- Ensure adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures, policies and work instructions.
- Assist with mold changes/material handling
- Assist in Shipping/Receiving
Benefits: 60 day waiting period for benefits. Salary positions vacation accrues hourly they get 40 hours unpaid after 90 days (hired in), 40 unpaid and 40 paid after one year
- MUST HAVE INJECTION MOLDING EXPERIENCE!
- MUST TAKE INJECTION MOLD TEST!
- Minimum 2 years experience in a set-up or process technician position or equivalent education.
- Must have maintenance/troubleshooting skills - will be fixing/repairing machinery
- Must have a positive/go-getter attitude and be able to build up/motivate a team
Job Order #: 161301