Injection Molding Manufacturing Supervisor, $40k/yr + BOE - Dutton, MI
- Ensuring the welfare and safety of the manufacturing personnel
- Provide training of the manufacturing personnel in the use, care and repair of machinery.
- Accurate reporting of production and control records.
- Run jobs in accordance with the set schedule.
- Report all variance and recommend solution for correcting any delay in schedules.
- Keep facility clean, neat and orderly.
- Report any indication of machine or mold problems.
- Accept responsibility for control of the quality of all parts manufactured on the specific shift.
- Ensure adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures, policies and work instructions.
- Assist with mold changes/material handling
- Assist in Shipping/Receiving
- Demonstrated ability to work with people.
- Knowledge of injection molding industry.
- Exhibit management and communication skills.
- Report all accidents, tardiness and absenteeism.
- MUST HAVE INJECTION MOLDING EXPERIENCE!
- Minimum 2 years experience in a set-up or process technician position or equivalent education.
- Must have maintenance/troubleshooting skills - will be fixing/repairing machinery
- Must have a positive/go-getter attitude and be able to build up/motivate a team
Job Order # 130432