Supervisor 1st Shift (Western)
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Consistently meet expectations of daily assignments by working at a fast and efficient pace.
2. Maintain a clean and safe work environment by wearing all PPE's
3. Master all positions on shift to competently train and run said shift.
ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING WORK & ENVIRONMENT
Fast pace, repetitive, detail-oriented, heavy, independent
1. Will ultimately be responsible for running an entire shift autonomously
2. Ability to adapt to a changing environment and cross train in different areas.
3. Must pay attention to detail
4. Must know how to run a sit down HILO
5. Must feel comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs consistently throughout shift
6. Must be mechanically inclined as some minor repairs on machinery may be required.
1. GED/High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Must be mechanically inclined