Spring Lake, MI 49456
To schedule an interview with a Workbox Staffing recruiter please go to: https://calendly.Com/wbstaffmuskegon/15min? Month=2020-06
Job Order #: 193302
A Spring Lake company specializing in producing adhesives and sealants for various markets is seeking a full-time Shipping/Receiving Coordinator for 1st shift. Hours will be 8: 00 am-4: 30 pm (Monday-Friday.) This is a temporary to a permanent position. Upon hire in you will receive medical, dental, and vision insurance, STD/LTD, basic life, AD&D, 401K, paid vacations and holidays plus more.
- Receives inbound shipments checking shipment for accuracy against PO.
- Prepares outbound shipments. Need to be detail orientated.
- Organization & Cleanliness of Shipping/Receiving Areas of Plant. Includes scrubbing floors as needed.
- Performs Warehouse Transfers when needed.
- Weekly Cycle Counting with to input data.
- Ability to lift 50 lb empty drums overhead to load into scrap trailer.
- Excellent counting/math skills
- Commercial Driver' s License with a clean driving record is required
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills
- Must have forklift experience
- Ability to work with many individuals across the organization
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. As needed