Sterling Heights, MI 48312
Are you looking for a 1st shift opportunity? Are you looking to work for a company that' s eager to invest in you and your future? If so, your search is over! We are seeking hardworking, reliable press operators for a metal stamping facility in Sterling Heights. The ideal candidate would be able to show up on time, have a good attitude, and be willing to work OT, which is mandatory right now. This person would be responsible for all incoming and outgoing shipments to the warehouse. This position requires some experience, must be able to operate a hi-lo and/or overhead crane. This company wants to invest in you for the long haul! They also offer great health insurance (paying 80% of premium) AND a $10, 000 life insurance policy that they pay out of their pocket for YOU.
This temporary to full time position offers overtime and advancement opportunities. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions & Requirements:
- Must know how to operate a hi-lo and overhead crane. Must know how to use the scale.
- Responsible for all incoming shipments, including, but no limited to: unloading, verifying paperwork for correct quantities, items, weight, etc.
- Responsible for all outgoing shipments as to correct part and quantities going out. All outgoing parts must be weighed prior to shipment and any discrepancies reported immediately. Must have a signed shipper.
- Responsible to unload and confirm incoming steel before unloading. Make sure paperwork is turned in so tags can be issued in a timely manner
- Back up for production hi-lo drivers as needed.
- Responsible for a clean and organized warehouse, including finished goods, WIP, and steel. All containers/coils must be tagged.
- Other duties as assigned.
Order ID: 198606