Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Muskegon, MI 49443
A Muskegon based manufacturer of coiled springs, stampings, fourslide/multislide metal products and CNC wire forms is seeking a qualified Shipping & Receiving Candidate. This is a temp-to-hire position with excellent benefits upon hire-in. Apply today if you have the skills required for this position!
1. Perform the required daily duties in a timely manner and in accordance to work orders.
2. Follow all directions and company policies to perform material handling duties in a safe, efficient manner.
3. Follow all safety procedures and certification requirements while operating the fork-lift.
4. Make adjustment to daily duties depending on customer requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ability to work in a medium-fast paced environment
2. Ability to read work orders and follow oral instructions.
3. Ability to work in a very physical position with lifting of 50 lbs regularly
4. Must feel comfortable working with various power tools and hand tools, building crates for some shipments.
5. Ability to operate a hi-lo
6. Ability to use good judgment when getting product ready for shipment
7. Must be comfortable reviewing documents for incoming and outgoing shipments
8. Must be comfortable using a computer to log job order and shipment & receiving information.
9. Must feel comfortable working as a team and alone.
Skills and Requirements:
1. Fork Truck Experience is required.
2. Material Handling Experience in a manufacturing environment required.
3. Valid Drivers License required.
4. High School Diploma or equivalent required.