Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Workbox Staffing is hiring Shipping and Receiving Associates for a client here in Fort Wayne. You will be responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received, prepare goods for shipping, and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly. You will also verify incoming shipments by reconciling in-house purchase orders for whole goods and parts. Some assembly is also required.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Other essential duties and requirements are as follows:
- Move freight and stock to and from loading docks, delivery vehicles, storage areas, and production areas either
manually or using equipment such as trucks, skid steers, overhead cranes, and/or forklifts
- Sort products during loading or unloading process and mark pallets or packages with identifying information
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Utilize protective devices-padding, wraps, straps, etc. To prevent damage to items during transport
- Produce and position components by assembling parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Maintain supplies, anticipated supplies needed by checking inventory
- Must be detail-oriented
- High school diploma or equivalent
Qualified candidates should apply online at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or call our Fort Wayne office direct at 260-740-3080 to schedule an immediate interview.
Job Id #192761