Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Casual wear everyday, in an office?! Sign me up!
Workbox Staffing is hiring a Shipping & Receiving Clerk who is detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. As a Shipping & Receiving Clerk you will be auditing orders for order accuracy, picking customer orders from the finished goods area, and create shipping labels. Qualified Shipping & Receiving Clerks will have ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external customers and handle situations with confidence, be flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, and have great PC skills.
Founded in 1985, this company has based its reputation on providing a quality tool at a competitive price. They have over 20 years of experience in designing and manufacturing special cutting tools for the Automotive, Aerospace, and Orthopedic industries.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Other essential duties and requirements are as follows:
- Cross train in different departments so employees are versatile in their jobs
- Working knowledge of shipping procedures for UPS, USPS and FedEx
- Working knowledge of inspection instruments including calipers and micrometers
- Process customer orders in Value Added area; stuffing, polly bagging, labeling, re-ticketing
- Ability to frequently lift up to 25 lbs. And occasionally lift up to 55 lbs
- H.S Diploma or GED
Qualified candidates should apply online at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or call our Fort Wayne office direct at 260-740-3080 to schedule an immediate interview.
Job ID #160718