Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Canton, MI 48187
We are seeking a hardworking reliable candidate for a Shipping and Receiving position that offers the opportunity to join a growing company that is eager to invest in the right candidate. This is a temporary to hire position that offers the opportunity to grow with the company and offers full benefits on day one when hired on.
Everyone employed at Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months of receiving experience is preferred
Job ID: 193136