Shipping & Receiving, $11/hr - Shelby, MI
Shelby, MI 49455
Shipping & Receiving , $11/hr - Shelby, MI
Job Summary: Working various positions as a shipping/receiving department at a company that is a leading manufacturer of wood furniture for schools. Tasks include loading and unloading trucks and product, moving product inside the facility, and various other job duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Shipping & Receiving position:
1. Keep up with the production pace through out the shift
2. Follow all directions from supervisors and leads
3. Wear all personal protective equipment required and work in a safety conscious manner.
Job Requirements of Shipping & Receiving position:
1. Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast pace environment.
2. Ability to work very repetitive tasks.
3. Ability to work in a very physical position with lifting of 50lbs regularly.
4. Available to work over time (after shift) and on the weekends. Overtime is a requirement
Qualifications for Shipping & Receiving position:
1. Prior work experience in a warehouse is preferred
2. Prior work experience running a hi-lo or forklift is required