Industry: General Office
Job Number: 160549
Pay Rate: $65000.00/year
Senior Logistics Coordinator -- Savannah, GA Pay DOE
Are you ready to send your career in logistics to the next level?
We are seeking an experienced and team oriented Senior Logistics Coordinator to join and lead the Americas Supply Chain Team for a large tire distribution company. This position will work closely with Warehouse Operations & Sales team to ensure accurate shipping, tracking & tracing, filing of claims & spot quoting of all orders. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task and use a computer (TMS & MS Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to ensure important data is captured, organized, disseminated, and stored in a proper format as well as oversee the Logistics department when Manager is away. We are looking for candidates with a BS in Business Management/Supply Chain and/or a minimum of 5 years of TMS related logistics experience.
- Rate customer orders, book them for pickup using TMS, and track and trace shipments.
- Identify load types (TL, volume or LTL) and book accordingly.
- File claims electronically when appropriate and address any problems or complaints that may arise quickly & amicably.
- Ad hoc reporting as necessary.
- Comply with all applicable ATA company policies and procedures, including customs auditing and internal auditing
- Train new employees on using the TMS.
Job Order #: 160549