Screen Print Production Floor Supervisor
Greenville, SC 29605
Salary commensurate with experience.
Schedule Monday through Friday 7: 00AM-4: 00PM
Resume required for interview.
This position is responsible for working directly with screen print manager to supervise a staff of up to 12-18 employees that includes production printers, quality control inspectors, and pre-press screen technicians. The purpose of this position is to provide skilled leadership essential in producing efficient production of quality products that meet or exceed customer expectations and time frame.
ESSENTAIL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILILTIES
- Supervises and coordinates day to day activities of the employees who perform all screen print production duties.
- Help to standardize procedures to improve the efficiency of the production team.
- Work with new hires to ensure proper training in designated area. Develop employee competencies though ongoing cross training and needs assessment.
- Assure compliance of safety policies and regulations.
- Monitor and maintain proper care of machinery, screen equipment, and frames.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive previous experience in the screen printing industry to include all aspects from scheduling to screen stretching and burning, reclaiming and prepping of screens, mixing of custom PMS colors, and job setup on automatic screen printing press.
- Strong problem solving skills, mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, and a willingness to work.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive, participate, and adapt to change in a positive manner.
Job ID #175681