Sanitation Worker, $14.25/hr, 2nd Shift, Saline MI
Are you looking to find a company that believes in its people, provides the best resources available, rewards excellence through personal and team based results, and consistently outperforms its peers? Are you interested in a change? Are you seeking a better opportunity? Do you have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed? If you answered yes to these questions, and you are a well-qualified, hardworking, team oriented individual then look no further.
Everyone employed through with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Consistently make sure bakery is cleaned according to assignments from supervision.
- Consistently follow daily task worksheet composed from the Master Cleaning Schedule.
- Consistently follow proper cleaning procedures according to company policy and procedures.
- Routinely work in production area as needed and directed by supervision or management.
- Consistently perform all Lock Out / Tag Out procedures on equipment in compliance to company policy
and manufacturers instruction.
- Frequently must be able to turn on and off all machinery in production department.
- Frequently must be able to operate mixer.
- Frequently must be able to apply cleaning chemicals to equipment, machinery, and all locations of the
facility as needed.
- Frequently must be able operate floor scrubber.
- Frequently may be required to operate and work from man lift.
- Frequently may be required to operate fork truck.
- Routinely may be required to operate hand jack (manual & battery).
- Routinely work in other positions of the production process as needed and directed by supervision.
- Strong work ethic
- Great attitude
- Attention to detail
- Can stand for the duration of shift (10 hours)
- Reliable attendance
- Desire to grow within the company
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work at heights
About the Job:
- Food environment so jewelry, piercings, buttons, hoodies, or anything loose are NOT allowed
- Must wear hair nets, footies, and safety glasses
- Moderate to fast pace
- Hot/humid in the summer and can get cold in the winter months
- Friendly culture
- Spanish speakers are encouraged
- A ton of growth opportunities
- Full dental, health, and vision benefits from DAY 1 of being hired into their company
- Attendance bonuses paid out monthly equaling up to $300
- A lot of room for advancement
- 401k matched after first year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid paternity and maternity leave after 1 year of employment
**APPLY NOW or give us a call at 734-284-2121!!!**