Sales - Business Development
Location: Muskegon, MI & Whitehall, MI
Workbox Staffing is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. As a Business Development professional with Workbox Staffing, you will be expected to Increase sales in the Muskegon and Whitehall area assigned market by cold calling, gathering prospect information, developing relationships and closing deals with new customers, while maintaining relationships and building business with current customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 200+ sales activities per week. (150+ Sales Calls & 50+ Sales Visits)
- Monthly gross margin dollars of $18,000 - $25,000 by month 12. Monthly gross margin dollars of $40,000 in month 18. Monthly gross margin dollars of $60,000 in month 24.
- Create and maintain a list of 100 target accounts (SQL), and follow the sales process in building relationships with key decision makers at these prospects.
- 3 plus new orders from 3 new businesses each month.
- 10 plus sales meetings per month. Convert 60% of opportunities to customer.
- Touch base with all clients a minimum of 1 time a month.
- Meet 100% of key performance indicators in your individual sales game plan.
- Learn and follow the sales game plan in 1st 4 weeks.
- Complete ASA Certification in the first 3 months of start.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
Since 1997, when our doors first opened, our capabilities have rivaled (and often outshined) those of larger, national staffing groups, yet our personality has always been more down-to-earth. One might even call it a bit “small town.” But we like it that way, and so do our clients. While our hard work and impressive results have resulted in considerable growth, we’ll always do business the old-fashioned way – through handshakes, conversation, and personal relationships. And if that means we will never see the light of day in a navy blue suit, all the better for us. We’re happy focusing on what matters: people.