S/R Associate- 1st (Eastern)
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
- Shipping/Receiving Associate, $12/hr, Rochester Hills
- Job Summary:
- * Prepare and ship customer orders
- * Invoice customer orders after parts are packed and ready to be shipped
- * Load and unload freight trucks
- * Inspect parts for defects and/or damages
- * Fill all customer orders in a timely and accurate fashion
- * May operate forklift
- * Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to lift and/or carry up to 70 pounds
- * Must be able to follow instructions with limited supervision
- * Hours are Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:30PM (includes an hour of unpaid lunch)
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job Requirements:
- Follows safety policies and procedures.
- Able to communicate in English effectively (both written and oral).
- Demonstrates creativity, initiative, and problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team oriented work approach.
- Excellent attendance and performance record.