Shipping & Receiving Associate, $13/hr, New Hudson
Are you looking for a 1st shift opportunity? Are you looking to work for a company that wants you for the long term where you have potential to grow? If so, your search is over! Our client, a major recycler of aluminum, is seeking an experienced Shipping & Receiving Associate. This associate will prepare shipments and necessary documentation and will load trucks with aluminum-related product. In addition, he/she will may assist in unloading and moving raw materials from the receiving dock to the appropriate area.
Everyone employed by Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Minimum of one year in Shipping & Receiving preferred
- Possesses a safety orientation
- Quick learner
- Willing to take the initiative
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Comfortable with MS Office applications
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Considerable experience using a fork lift and other mobile equipment such as loaders
Start your application online at jobs.workboxstaffing.com or call our office direct at 734-217-4417.