S/R Assistant - 1st (Eastern)
Howell, MI 48843
Unload Trucks / Verify delivery against packing slip. Inspect and document damage.
- Load trucks and verifying the final count as required / Process shipping documents with drivers as needed.
- Receive deliveries into the ERP system and submit to office same day as delivery.
- Maintains accurate daily records of goods received and shipments made.
- Complete “Weekly Physical Inventory” report.
- Issue, collect and submit weekly discard reports.
- Conduct regular cycle counts and troubleshoot count issues while taking a prominent role in all wall to wall inventories.
- Store materials in proper locations, organized and stored neatly in a manner that facilitates FIFO. Label each pallet accordingly.
- Maintain inventory in the cabinets located in each room. Follow 5S charts posted on each cabinet.
- Submit min-max “Re-order” cards, add new min-max cards, and edit existing cards, as required.
- Operates forklift and standup hi-lo and floor scrubber when necessary.
- Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory.
- Keep dock clean including floors, trash cans, pallet storage and receiving desk area.
- Dispose of cardboard by recycling- daily/weekly baling
- Wrapping and labeling shipping pallets
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Responsible for rotating the freezer with bumblebees.
- Responsible for working with the Production Supervisor to manage breaking down hives and disposing of them properly.
- Support production needs as a backup in none-beekeeping related functions as needed
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with computerized inventory systems required.
- Forklift operator certification preferred.
- Standup Hilo experience preferred.
- Knowledge of working with ERP software.