Southfield, MI 48075
We are seeking a hardworking reliable candidate for a position to join a growing company who is eager to invest in the right candidate. This is a temporary to hire position that offers the opportunity to grow with the company and offers benefits when hired on.
- Preparing & packaging food orders for catering orders and in store
- Operating the fry station as needed.
- Knowing all menu items
- Checking for product quality and consistency
- Assisting leadership in executing opening & closing procedures
- Demonstrating knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Packaging prepped food items into catering orders
- They are hiring for a Prep Cook with desire to be in management.
- 1 year of experience in restaurant industry (preferred)
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Desire to grow into management
- Responsible with a great work ethic
- Slip resistant shoes are required
- Regular jeans and plain black or dark polo
- No leggings
- Have hair up in a Ponytail
Job ID: 194573