General Technician, $18-30/hr, Ann Arbor
Are you looking to get out of the shop and into an office environment where you can grow exponentially?!
Workbox Staffing is hiring an Automotive Collision Call Center Representative in Ann Arbor. The ideal candidate for this position would have an automotive collision background or experience, and have good customer service skills. For this position you would be tasked with running diagnostic scans for collision shops and dealing with the customers when they call in. You would be running these scans on all makes and models in the automotive industry, remotely from your desk. That’s why experience in a collision shop environment and with running diagnostic tests and pulling trouble codes is so imperative for this position. This is a GREAT opportunity for someone trying to find an exit path out of the shop and wrenching, that still wants to be able to put their automotive knowledge and experience to use.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide information and advice on vehicle diagnostics and technical solutions to customer via telephone and supported equipment.
- Document all customer interactions in database.
- Work within groups of technicians and software development teams to improve products and services.
- Maximize first time resolution of customer queries
- Provide training support and basic technical support to customers and employees as required
- HS Diploma
- Background in a collision shop environment
- Experience as an automobile technician for various brands preferred
- ASE Certification preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Superior communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Ability to download and upload files
- Ability to problem solve Internet connection problems
- ASE L1 certification is preferred
- Familiarity with pre/post scanning of vehicles preferred
- OE Dealer level diagnostic and programming experience preferred
- 1-5 years experience in an automotive shop environment (pay is commensurate with experience)
Let’s go to work! Apply online today at workboxstaffing.com or call or text our office at 734-217-4417.
Equal Opportunity Employer