Industry: General Office
Job Number: 162090
Pay Rate: $50000.00/year
Quoting Specialist, $50-55K/yr, DIRECT HIRE, Grand Rapids, MI
Do you have excellent math skills? Do you enjoy selling and establishing/maintaining client relations? Are you a master of problem solving?
A BRC ' Grade AA' Packaging Certified manufacturer is actively seeking a Quoting Specialist, just like you, to join their team!
- Process RFQ documentation for quote and quoted production plan preparation.
- Review the customer files to ensure the quote and quoted production plan properly reflects the customer s needed requirements.
- Review, prepare & submit requirements for supplier quotation when needed.
- Review, prepare & submit BOM (Bill Of Materials) for software quotation.
- Determine and submit manufacturing labor needed for software quotation.
- Review and submit pricing associated will all BOM costs for software quotation.
- Research part equivalent or alternate replacements when no stock can be found.
- Source obsolete or out of stock parts when no replacement can be found.
- Draft QRD s (Quote Rough Drafts) accurately with needed information required by Pro-Active/Customer and email with addition/noteworthy information needed but not explicitly called out in QRD. When not submitting a QRD, email needed information accurately.
- Complete quote work checklist for each RFQ submitted.
- Maintain and update customer documentation/communication, supplier quotations, and quoting work completed within the quoting directories and quoting software.
- Ensure re-quotes are quoted with up-to-date files and customer requirements.
- Create ECR s (Electronic Change Requests) and notify applicable departments to any changes of the customer files when received outside of an RFQ.
- Communicate directly with other departments, customers when directed, and suppliers via in-person, telephone or email messages clearly and concisely with all needed information.
- Assist all departments with questions or projects as it relates to quoting or quoting work.
Functions & Requirements:
- Attention to Detail/Thoroughness
- Problem Solving/Solution Suggesting
- Time Management/Flexibility
- Adaptable to Quickly Changing Work Priorities
- Consistent Work Output
- Communication and Listening Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Knowledge/Capacity
- Work Independently Minimal Supervision
Job Order#: 162090